Top location in Lapa, great value for money & free caipirinhas every night at the most fun and social hostel in Rio! Go on and read more
Welcome to CaipiHostel!!!
We are located in the heart of the buzzing nightlife district of Lapa just minutes away from all the best Rio street parties! We´ll show you how to party like a local and give you a real taste of the Rio you imagined and much, much more.
Here at Caipi we love our amazing city and enjoy nothing more than sharing our local knowledge so you leave loving it as much as us. (the only danger of course is that you may never want to leave!)
Our central and safe location is also close to the main streets, several bus routes and two metro stations. The Centro area of the city is within easy walking distance and the fabled beaches are within easy reach.
Another reason to book? Stay with us and get a free Caipirinha every night. Curious? Go ahead and see why you should stay with us
So, what exactly do we have to offer you?
- Two blocks from the famous Lapa arches (Party HQ) and two subway stations (Carioca and Cinelandia);
- Right in the middle of the city, close to supermarkets, Restaurants (one next door), ATMs, shopping mall, bars, clubs and most tourist attractions;
Fun, Fun, Fun
- The most social hostel in the city. Here you will make friends;
- Lots of beautiful staff and 2 ugly ones;
- Caipi Bar, with the cheapest drinks in town and Free Caipirinhas;
- Big Screen with sports and Nintendo WII for lazy days;
- Only hostel which holds weekly live music events and radio broadcasts of the best of new Brazilian music.
- Only hostel that actually cares about your entertainment. Day and night;
- Spacious 12 bed dorms, and one dorm for the ladies only
- New spring mattresses
- Individual bedside power sockets and two lockers per guest;
- Air conditioning in all dorms
- One girls' only bathroom;
- High spec separated showers, toilets and sinks;
- No queues to brush your teeth while someone is taking a long shower;
- Individual keycard for the bedrooms, which are always locked;
- Two lockers per guest, a small one built into each pillowside and one underneath
- individual power sockets per guest as well as more available throughout the room;
- 24 hour reception and safety cameras throughout;
- Helpful and young Brazilian and international staff, ready to help and make sure you'll love Rio as much as they do;
- Free use of Computers and Wi-Fi everywhere;
- Free tea, coffee and snacks throughout the day
- Breakfast included
Should I book now?
Well, Caipi is not for everyone. If you are someone who would prefer just to stay in the expensive area near the beach, and go to empty overpriced clubs full of other gringos we strongly suggest you book elsewhere.
*******NEW YEARS SPECIAL*************
New Years Eve is a massive deal to us all here in Caipi Hostel and we are planning to make it unforgettable, starting with free drinks with appetizers before heading out to the biggest party in town. We look forward to seeing you!!!!!
Special Dates 2014 (minimum nights required)
28 to 08/02 - Carnival (7)
18 to 21/04 - National Holyday (3)
01 to 03/05 - National Holyday (2)
12/06 to 13/07 - Fifa World Cup (7)
26/12 to 03/01/2015 - NYE (5)
For reservations withing any of these special dates above, theses rules will be applied:
- reservations with less then the minimum nights required will be canceled without notice.
- to confirm the reservation you must contact the hostel in 48 hours to proceed with the additional informations. If you do not contact us in 48 hours we will contact HostelWorld cancelling your reservation. We will charge the full balance due from your credit card. If the hostel isn t able to charge the credit card, the hostel will contact you with other options of payment (PayPal). If you don t send us your credit card details we will contact HostelWorld cancelling your reservation. Its agreed that in case of Cancellation or No Show there s no refunds.
14986 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions